Trinity First strives to build a family community within its school by offering ways to be together to enjoy each other, celebrate, laugh, play, sing, rejoice, and perform.
Some of our events, by month, include:
- Parent Orientation - A chance to meet and greet the teachers, meet other parents, and receive help for the "annual parent homework!"
- All-School Family Night - Held on a Tuesday, all families have a chance to meet the entire staff, become more familiar with the school, continue to build relationships, and enjoy a good meal.
- Fall Festival - We invite our school families and neighborhood in for an evening of carnival games, a petting zoo, free food, a cookie walk, raffle drawings, and a worship service to end the evening.
- Thanksgiving Meal - Cross View Lutheran Church of Edina hosts a special sit-down, fully trimmed Thanksgiving meal to our school families and staff.
- Children's Christmas Service - Our annual Christmas service to proclaim the birth of Jesus!
- National Lutheran School's Week - An exciting week of celebration with an evening to celebrate our school family and thank God for sustaining Trinity First.
- Spring Musical - Our students' chance to tell the stories of God's redemptive love, while they showcase their God-given gifts of acting, singing, and performing.
- Graduation and Recognition Banquet - All students, including our 8th grade graduates, are celebrated. The evening ends with a meal provided by a local church.